- Precision knife with number 11 fine point blade for exact cuts
- Sharp and durable zirconium nitride coated blade
- Lightweight aluminum handle is easy to maneuver
- Easily cuts paper, fabric, thin metal, and plastic
- Safety cap for storage and portability.Zirconium nitride coating for durability
Make precise, fine cuts every time with the X-ACTO #1 Z-Series Knife with Safety Cap. This knife features a #11 fine point zirconium nitride-coated blade for sharpness and strength, and the lightweight aluminum handle enables you to make agile cuts with ease. This X-ACTO knife cuts through a wide variety of materials including paper, plastic, balsa wood, and thin metal. An easy-change blade system lets you swap blades quickly to meet the needs of any project, and the included safety cap offers easy portability.
X-ACTO #1 Z-Series Knife, #11 classic fine point zirconium nitride-coated blade, and safety cap