- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included).Fuel Type:Propane
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
From the manufacturer
Mr. Heater Buddy Grey Indoor-Safe Portable Radiant Heater
Enerco, based in Cleveland Ohio, has been at the forefront of infrared combustion technology since 1957. This market leading technology has allowed Enerco to build expertise in consumer heating products as well as heavy-duty commercial and construction heating products. Starting in 1984, Enerco’s Mr. Heater brand has delivered innovative technology and unmatched quality and service as America’s Most Popular Brand of Heaters. From its Original Tank Tops to its patented Buddy Heaters, millions of consumers have enjoyed high quality comfortable heat. Mr. Heaters Contractor Series Forced Air Propane (now the Quiet Burner Technology line – new 2014) and Kerosene Heaters have become the industry standard for dependability while its unit heaters have expanded the garage to usable workspace in the winter months. 2011 marked the launch of the HERO – The World’s First Cordless Forced Air Propane Heaters featuring Quiet Burner Technology. Through innovative products, innovative marketing, and world class customer service, Mr. Heater is leading the way in portable heat.
North America’s Most Popular Portable Propane Heater! This patented radiant 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like large tents up to 200 sq. ft. The expertly engineered size to BTU ratio is augmented with a fold down handle to give this heater maximum output while retaining a minimalistic footprint. A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from a disposable cylinder to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a hose and filter. To light the unit, simply rotate the knob to pilot and push. Then the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND MASSACHUSETTS* **Please note when operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.**