- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Provide cleaner, fresher and better tasting water and ice for your family
- Have peace of mind with NSF-certified LG filters that reduce contaminants
- Provides high-quality drinking water by removing contaminants like pesticides, chemicals, and detergents
- Removes 99.99% of cysts, 99% of asbestos and almost all mercury, lead, and benzene
- Removes some herbicides, pesticides, pharmaceuticals and insect repellant that can be found in water
- Genuine LG part: ADQ74793501
- Filtration certification per NSF standards NSF42, NSF53, NSF401.
From the manufacturer
Genuine LG Refrigerator Water Filters
Fresher, Cleaner Drinking Water Filters
Enjoy better tasting, safer drinking water and ice cubes with genuine LG refrigerator water filters.
LG refrigerator water filters provide high quality drinking water by removing contaminants like pesticides, chemicals, and detergents.
Easy Reach, Easy Replace
Replace in Minutes
Replacing LG Water Filters is easy, takes only minutes and doesn’t require any tools.
Tested & Certified by NSF
Only genuine LG Water Filters are certified by NSF International to meet industry-leading filtration standards.
Fit & Performance Direct from LG
Only genuine LG refrigerator filters are always a proper fit from the moment you install it. 3rd party filters can cause damage and are not covered back by LG, which can even lead to unnecessary repairs. Stay covered and clean with LG.
LG Family of Filters
Don’t Know Which Filter?
Click on the “Make sure this fits” link above to find the right filter that fits your LG refrigerator.
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This water filter (part number ADQ74793501) is for refrigerators. Water filter ADQ74793501 removes contaminants from the refrigerator water supply. Follow the instructions in your owner’s manual when replacing the water filter.