- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- ✅Single-ingredient chew without extra fillers like sugar, binding agents, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, plus they are low in fat
- ✅ Curb destructive chewing with their chewy texture
- ✅Chewing also keeps dogs’ jaws strong, teeth clean, and breath a bit fresher. Dogs that chew regularly on rawhides have less plaque and tartar build-up on teeth.
- ✅ No artificial colors or preservatives and odorless.These are natural, handcrafted products of animal origin. That means that there will be some variations from the measures, color and picture representation. Rawhide differs in color, thickness and density like any other natural product.
- ✅ New Packaging Image. You may still receive our previous label image since we have stock with the old labeling.
We want your dog to enjoy the best product of its kind! Cowdog Chews makes the best quality product and at the best value!
Our rawhide products are 100% Natural, with no additives, chemicals or artificial flavouring added. This is a handcrafted product, made in a completely natural process, hand cut, rolled and oven dried.
Free range grass fed sourced
Single sheet used, no fillings or loose pices of any kind!
Best quality and value rawhide of its kind
Cowdog Chews Roll 9-10″
Because we care for your loved pooch
All dogs need to chew. It’s a natural instinct. Some even spend hours chewing every day. Chewing can provide your dog stimulation and help relieve anxiety. Especially with puppies, treats like rawhide bones can be a great substitute for your leather shoes and the legs of the dining room table! Chewing also keeps dogs’ jaws strong, teeth clean, and breath a bit fresher. Dogs that chew regularly on rawhides have less plaque and tartar build-up on teeth.
They are great to keep your dog occupied throughout the day
They are the best solution for agressive chewers and teething puppies. Puppies love to chew on things, so getting them a treat of their own to chew on is better than your favourite pair of shoes!
They are very good for dental hygiene. Visits to the vets with your dogs dental problems can be expensive – so a rawhide chew can help with keeping their teeth healthy.
Dog love them! Why not just treat your dog to something they love